CargoLine: Europe-wide transport & logistics solutions
CargoLine is one of the three largest groupage freight networks in Germany. The network offers standardized and systematized groupage freight traffics as well as distribution, procurement and contract logistics solutions throughout Germany and Europe. Founded in 1993, around 80 high-performance forwarding and logistics companies in 43 countries from Scandinavia to the CIS states to the Maghreb and from Portugal to the Near and Middle East make up the comprehensive CargoLine network today.
51 of these partners are located in Germany. They work in accordance with DIN EN ISO 9001 incl. HACCP concept and contract logistics as well as according to DIN EN ISO 14001 and 14064, i. e. according to uniform quality and environmental guidelines. CargoLine has not only put groupage freight traffic through quality control, i. e. shipments from A to B, but also the individual service variants of the scheduled transports. Even the Co2 footprint, which partners can calculate for each shipment transported, has been certified in accordance with DIN EN 16258.
In the area of contract logistics, the CargoLine network offers customized logistics and logistics-related services on 1.6 million square meters of warehouse space or 1.6 million pallet spaces. The focus is on the automotive, chemical/hazardous substances, e-commerce, consumer and consumer goods, healthcare/pharmaceuticals, food, aerospace, mechanical and electrical engineering, and paper industries.
We offer central key account management to customers with complex requirements, multiple locations and/or large volumes. In close cooperation with IT experts and our partners, the Key Account Manager develops decisive advantages to solve customer-specific problems, both nationally and internationally.
CargoLine: Convenient online booking of transports
As a subsidiary of the CargoLine, Cargoboard has made it its business to enable our customers to book transports as quickly and easily as possible. With our platform, you can conveniently place orders and get transparent and efficient order processing. In a non-binding request, a price for the transport of your goods will be calculated in seconds. Intelligent algorithms display the transport prices in real time. This allows booking 24/7, even in the middle of the night and on holidays or weekends. If a booking is made, you can track the status of your delivery via a continuous track & trace. Guest users can choose PayPal or credit card as payment methods while our registered customers can also pay their transports by invoice.
The high quality of your transports is our greatest concern. They are carried out via CargoLine’s established logistics network. Cargoboard is the initial forwarder and therefore responsible for customer service, invoicing and insurance issues. You will get everything from a single source. The platform is ideal for rising online retailers, startups and all professional entrepreneurs who want to send shipments flexibly and do not have their own logistics department. Convince yourself and take a look at our booking platform!
A network with a strong SME focus!
- Predominantly owner-operated companies of long-term local partners
- Customer proximity
- Longtime employees
- On eye level with each other
- Individual tariff structure
- Individual additional services such as contract logistics, air & sea, silo transports, disposal logistics and much more
- European reach, i. e. more than 80 CargoLine partners in 43 countries in Western and Eastern Europe, the CIS states, the Middle East and North Africa (Maghreb)
- More than 1,600 direct transports, plus a national and international hub system
- Transit times nationwide 24-48 hours, Europe-wide 24-96 hours
- Market-oriented and uniform product portfolio across partners
- Transparency in the processes through Europe-wide seamless track & trace
- Consistent high quality in implementation across all partners through uniform certifications (DIN EN ISO 9001 incl. HACCP concept and contract logistics, DIN EN ISO 14001, DIN EN 14064 and 16258, s.a.f.e.) and the continuous training and further education of employees
- Key Account Management
- Network security and much more